Saturday, April 22, 2023

I Didn't Watch The Season Opener. USFL Week 2 Preview

Lightbulb man

You know me. Shit always gets in the way and I end up missing games that are on regular TV. I based my predictions based on how successful the teams were last season and was rewarded with a 3-1 record. I only got a couple minutes before kickoff so let's speed through this preview.


THE GAMES


2023 USFL season week 2 Houston Gamblers vs New Orleans Breakers
Houston Gamblers         10
New Orleans Breakers   15

Let me guess, Curt and Joel was there in Birmingham last week but will be MIA until the playoffs. Also, FOX was blatantly using fake crowd noise as I only saw like 20 people at PIT-NO.


2023 USFL season week 2 Memphis Showboats vs Birmingham Stallions
Memphis Showboats    14
Birmingham Stallions   21

The Showboats had more people show up for their game because their home stadium is ACTUALLY in Memphis. They will experience what made the Stallions so dominant last season.


2023 USFL season week 2 New Jersey Generals vs Pittsburgh Maulers
New Jersey Generals  17
Pittsburgh Maulers      13

Just ask the Generals what it's like playing in Birmingham where your games get a handful of onlookers while Stallion games are full of loud fans. Even during games they're the "road team".


2023 USFL season week 2 Michigan Panthers vs Philadelphia Stars
Michigan Panthers  24
Philadelphia Stars   27

Let me guess, Jac and Jason will actually be at the games all season instead of calling them remotely like the FOX guys. The Panthers is the other team to have a actual home stadium. If the Panthers keep winning this season, then Ford Field won't looks so cavernous during games.

LAST WEEK: 3-1

No comments:

Post a Comment