Friday, April 26, 2024

NFL Draft Is On, Come Back Later. UFL Week 5 Preview

Caleb Williams is #1 pick of 2024 NFL Draft

I'm not gonna be paying attention to the UFL this week so I'm speeding through this preview.


THE GAMES


2024 UFL season week 5 San Antonio Brahmas vs Arlington Roughnecks
San Antonio Brahmas   21
Arlington Roughnecks   3

If I knew Quinten Dormady was starting against Michigan, I would've pick them to win last week. I wasn't gonna pick Arlington to win anyway after going 0-4 but I would've made the score closer.


2024 UFL season week 5 Birmingham Stallions vs Houston Roughnecks
Birmingham Stallions   28
Houston Roughnecks   10

So apparently Stallions LB Scooby Wright was forced into retirement due to a neck injury? You would think one of the bigger names in the UFL retiring 4 weeks into the season would be breaking news but you wouldn't know it if you went to their trash ass website. Hell, I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for Reddit. Their game against D.C. was such a sloppy mess that I'm glad I missed out on watching it. If they're smart, they'd hire Scooby as an ambassador.


2024 UFL season week 5 St. Louis Battlehawks vs D.C. Defenders
St. Louis Battlehawks   32
D.C. Defenders              29

It's nice to see St. Louis come out in force to support the Battlehawks.


2024 UFL season week 5 Michigan Panthers vs Memphis Showboats
Michigan Panthers       15
Memphis Showboats   13

**DoodleJammer left to watch night 2 of the 2024 NFL Draft.**


LAST WEEK:  2-2
OVERALL:    10-6

No comments:

Post a Comment