Sunday, June 20, 2021

Well Shit, That Was Unexpected. Death Of #XFL2020. :(

Marge Simpson telling Homer the XFL folded.

Like previous outdoor spring leagues before it including the original XFL 2001, XFL 2020 permanently bites the dust by laying off all employees as parent company Alpha Entertainment files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. As I said before, I honestly thought they would go at least one full season, but the Corona Virus killed those plans and down goes the latest version of the XFL. I already did a tribute last month so you can read that for a more heartfelt tribute. Right now, I'm just gonna post pictures I didn't get to use for this season and let Jim Cornette finish off the blog and put the final nail in the coffin.

Houston Roughnecks vs New York Guardians

Los Angeles Wildcats vs Seattle DragonsSt' Louis Battlehawks vs Tampa Bay Vipers
Los Angeles Wildcats vs St. Louis Battlehawks


No comments:

Post a Comment