Thursday, January 25, 2024

College Football Season Isn't Over For Me Just Yet. NFL Conference Championship Preview

2023 FVB Sports FBS Playoffs quarterfinal matchups

I was going to talk about Monday Night Raw moving to Netflix next January in a $5 billion/10-year deal. I also would've added Cody Rhodes being the coverboy of WWE 2K24 while Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley share the Deluxe Edition cover. Then news came out of nowhere of Vince's alleged transgressions and I thought, "nah". So I'm gonna talk about something that's taking up most of my time the past couple of months. The FVB Sports FBS Playoffs.

Usually I would be long done with it but this year I had to edit the rosters myself since I couldn't download one due to the NCAA Football 14 servers being off. Goddamn that took a long time. James Madison and Liberty aren't even in the game since they were FCS schools back then so I had to use 2 placeholders for their rosters. I didn't start editing these rosters until after the season so there wasn't much thought into changing the attributes. Basically every player who isn't a kicker or punter got boosts at speed, acceleration, strength and awareness with players who got better season stats getting bigger boosts than those who didn't do too well.

I also edited each depth chart to what it was during the bowl games so maybe that's why Florida State lost to Miami (OH) in the 1st round and SMU is in the quarterfinals. I also had to decide which player actually makes the roster when filling out the bottom of it due to not wanting to create additional players. I still have a lot of work to do because it takes a long time to transcribe each game into a blog post. Maybe I'm just lazy but it takes me 3 hours to type out all this information. So with that said, this preview will be very short so I can get back to work.

THE GAMES


2023 NFL season AFC Conference championship Kansas City Chiefs vs Baltimore Ravens
Kansas City Swifties   6
Baltimore Ravens      13

Please, for the love of God Ravens, beat the Chiefs so I don't have to see Taylor Swift anymore.


2023 NFL season NFC Conference championship Detroit Lions vs San Francisco 49ers
Detroit Lions                24
San Fransisco 49ers   20

The Brock Purdy slander will get a hell of a lot louder if he has a bad game against the Lions.


LAST WEEK: 4-0
PLAYOFFS: 7-3

No comments:

Post a Comment